Exhibit J inspires young Jewish adults to explore and embrace their Judaism. By enabling them to make a difference in their lives and communities, we ensure strong Jewish identity and continuity.
We craft our programs around the idea that Judaism should be Enjoyable, Relevant, and Personal.To this end, our personable and passionate staff provide each student with the individualized inspiration he or she needs. This is achieved through a variety of individual and group activities and opportunities, including:
• Classes and discussions
• Personal mentoring and learning sessions
• Social events and outings
• Experiential Shabbats & Jewish holidays
• Short trips within the USA
• Extended trips and programs in Israel
• Partner programs, internships, retreats, and opportunities
• Mitzvah opportunities – Shabbat candles, tefillin, books, mezuzahs
Exhibit J is not limited to its own resources – we are connected with scores of other outreach organizations and dozens of educators offering a broad spectrum of programming and opportunities for every level of interest and experience. Participants at Exhibit J have the entirety of the Jewish outreach movement available to them, together with the individualized, caring advocacy of staff who seek to connect each student with the content and experiences curated to maximize their potential.
Meet The StAFF